Sunday, June 14

Day Four

So, I woke up this morning, and I had lost 2.4 lbs! That was a great start to the VLCD. I feel encouraged that I really will lose a bit. Probably not two pounds a day, but one a day is fairly typical for people on this diet. After the 20-30 days are up, I will be able to eat as much as I want but just avoid sugars and starches. After that, I can eat anything I like. I will have a better idea of what my body responds to, and my body will naturally want to stay at my new weight so it will be easy to stick to healthy portions. A lot of people also report not having any cravings, but I've never really struggled with that anyway. (-:

We had a really yummy soup today. Ground beef and onions. It was filling and I liked it allot. (-: I also had some dark chocolate stevia in my coffee which was equally delicious. I like iced coffee, so I think I'll have that when I get a craving for sweets.

Wish me luck!

Day four
Weight: 142.2 lbs
%Body Fat: 33.7

{my %fat went up, probably because the first bit I lost was water weight. I didn't gain fat, there's just less water so that increases the percentace of fat. I'll be excited when my fat percentage goes down too!}

No comments:

Post a Comment