Wednesday, June 24

Yay Natural Supplements!

I'm really excited right now. (-: Mom and I went shopping today, for my favorite kind of merchandise.... feel-good healthy stuff! Okay, so I got some cute shirts too, but that wasn't the main focus. We got an amino acid that will give me energy, help me focus/think clearly, and let me feel emotions more clearly instead of "flat lining". I'll start it tomorrow. I was completely drained at work today! I've always struggled with fatigue, but it's been worse on the diet a little bit, and definitely worse today after being worked over by the chiropractor. My body needed rest to heal, I think. I actually took a two hour nap, and I'm still getting sleepy now around my normal bedtime. We also got a multivitamin that looks perfect for me. Lots of B12 which is good because the kind we got before bothered my stomach. It also has enzymes though which has been suggested by a couple different medical professionals as a possible solution to my joint pain. It should be good!

Finally, we got the stuff that's supposed to really help with cravings. Mom can post the name of it here if she gets a chance because I can't remember so many technical names at once (-: Many people on hCG have found just a bit of this stuff under the tongue stops cravings in their tracks. "The Mood Cure" also suggests it for emotional eating. So yay for that!

Tomorrow I work a longer shift, and I anticipate it being more labor-intensive for a couple different reasons, so I'm really helping the L-Tsomething helps with my energy level. (-:

Oh, also, Mom is going to be able to come to the doctor with me on Monday after all, so I'm pretty excited about that.


All in all, things are going pretty well. I only lost a little this morning, but I still lost. I wouldn't be surprised if the smaller loss has to do with my body recovering from the appointment. I drank a ton of water today and visualized my body releasing extra water and fat ;-) I'm hoping for at least.... 0.5-1.0 tomorrow! Goals are good, right?

I hope all is well for everyone. Hang in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment