Thursday, June 18

Day seven and part of eight

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was kind of tired by the time the evening rolled around.

I've been having trouble with feeling wimpy in the mornings until I eat a full meal at lunchtime, so yesterday I had an orange first thing. Also, I've found that the B-vitamin supplement I have [it's a liquid form] makes my stomach really hurt unless I take it immediately after a meal. I figured that an orange and 22 oz waterbottle would be enough so I went ahead and took it. Well, I haven't had an orange on this diet yet so I don't know if it was that or the b-vitamins, but my tummy rejected whatever it didn't like. That didn't make me feel any more energized! Has anyone else had trouble with b-vitamins?

We had scallops yesterday. I decided that I adore scallops! Very delicious.

I'll tell you, I can't wait for p3. I decided to make myself an omelet the first morning if I can, with cheese and ham and black olives. Cheese is the thing I miss the most I think (-: It'll be weird though, paying attention to what I eat to keep my weight at a certain level. Right now what I eat is independant of my weight: I have a particular diet, but if my weight does or does not drop that doesn't change what I eat the next day, you know?

This morning I woke up to a 1.8 lbs loss. Whoa! It's almost a little scary how much I've lost so fast. In total, 7.4 lbs in 5 days of the VLCD. An average of 1.5 lbs a day! I'm almost halfway to my goal of 130, now. I believe I'm probably a medium frame, and the book shows that a healthy weight for medium frame stops at 133, so I may not get below that, we'll see. I'm not overly picky about the number, though. I just want to lose as much necessary fat as I can, so afterwards I can work on getting toned. Healthy is my goal, not a certain shape or thinness.

I work as a nanny. Today I work six hours, which is the longer of my two shifts, so I'm making a nice big bowl of soup for dinner so hopefully I won't get hungry. Tomorrow will be crazy because I'll be working roughly 12 hours! Part of that will be while the kids are asleep, though. I might sleep on the couch. (-:

Anyway, that's enough rambles for now. I hope everything is going well for the rest of the world out there!

Oh, and I'm going to take measurements again today, so we'll see if there's any change yet. I'm anticipating not.



Day Eight:
Weight: 137.2
% Body Fat: 32.2

No comments:

Post a Comment