Tuesday, June 16

Day Six

Down another 1.2 lbs today. (-: We made italian sausage for dinner, or I think that's what it was called. Another good meal! Also, it made a large heap of food, for only one serving each of protein and veggie. All you do is saute garlic in the juice that's created when you chop the tomatoes. Brown the ground beef (100 g). Add a bit of garlic salt and italian seasoning and the ground beef to the sauteed garlic along with one packet of stevia (we used liquid because our stevia packets had something in there we couldn't have; glucose or something), mix it all up, and then throw in the tomatoes. Heat until it's warm, then serve! It's surprisingly yummy. Reminiscent of chili, actually.

I'm really excited about ways to use stevia. It comes in all flavors, which I didn't know. I think we have dark chocolate, chocolate raspberry, lemon, english toffee, orange zest, and just straight sweetness. I used to make coffee drinks with ice, coffee, and chocolate syrup, but now I found out I can make it with various flavors of stevia and it's pretty yummy (-: Next on my experiment list is to try the recipie for "Sprite", which involves carbonated water and orange stevia I think. It makesm e happy because if I find stuff I like with Stevia, I have a great alternative to sugary drinks when I get the urge to have one. Stevia is a sugar alternative, but unlike splenda or other things it's completely natural. I don't like artificial sweeteners! In my opinion, it tastes a lot better too.

I haven't experienced very much hunger, which is great. I did feel kind of weak and not too chipper this morning, but once I ate something I was fine. I just need to make sure I actually eat breakfast [I rarely do..] to keep my blood sugar up and I should be fine. It probably didn't help that I also forgot my hCG that morning :-P Oops. I'll learn.

I had a little joint pain today, which I assume was residual from whatever happened yesterday, but it was gone by the second half of the day. Hopefully it'll stay away (-:

Day Five
Weight: 140.2
% Body Fat: 33.2

No comments:

Post a Comment