Saturday, June 13

Day Three

First day of VLCD today (-: It went pretty well. We are allowed the following each day:

Breakfast - Water, tea, or coffee (all three are always unlimited)
Lunch - 100 grams of certain meats, a serving of certain veggies, an apple, orange, half grapefruit, or handful of strawberries, and a piece of malba (I think I might have gotten that name wrong) toast.
Dinner - Same as lunch.

You can move the foods around, but you can't trade less of one for more of another, i.e. you couldn't have two apples and skip the toast. I'm eating less for lunch and more for dinner/evening snacks, because that's how I typically eat anyway. I was a little bit hungry for some parts of the day, but really not too bad. Tomorrow we'll see if I lost anything already, or not (-: So far I gained a pound or two from the loading days.

I like adventures.

Oh, and I finally got around to measuring myself, so in about a week I'll see if I lost any inches or not. (-: I do hear that often the weight comes off first, and the reshaping happens after, even after you stop losing. Weird, right? But we'll see how it goes for me.


Day Three
Weight: 144.6 lb
%Body Mass: 32.6

No comments:

Post a Comment