Friday, June 12

Day Two

Well, end of day two. (-: I tried realy hard to eat lots of fatty foods today to make sure I won't feel hungry starting out the VLCD tomorrow. I'm a little nervous but more curious and excited than anything else so it's all good. So far I didn't gain from the previous loading day, so tomorrow we'll see if the two days combined caused me to gain any. Most people gain a few pounds, but lose them pretty quickly. So far I feel fine (-:

I'm watching Twilight for the first time right now. So far I think... they really messed with the colors; everyone is pasty white with berry red lips, Edward's a major creep, and the best thing about the movie is the name "Bella". But hey, I have awhile to go still. anyone else have thoughts?

Day Two
Weight: 142.8 lbs
% Body Mass: 32.4

No comments:

Post a Comment