Monday, June 22

Mmmm oranges

I like oranges (-: Yum.

Today was pretty good. It was my day off, so I was able to get a bit of stuff done. I also decided I really can see a little bit of a change in how I look, which is exciting of course since I've looked mostly the same for a few years. (-: I decided that yesterday's gain was probably due mostly to inconsistant sleep habits (which is to say that although I get enough sleep it's at odd times, due to both work schedule and night-owl tendencies). I don't know if that's accurate or not, but I lost today as normal so hopefully from here on out I'll continue losing. I still have a couple weeks to go, depending on how long Mom and I decide to go. We've lost roughly the same amount so far (-:

I bought some new fish today for my aquarium! Two dwarf gouramis (a powder blue and a red), and a clown loach. I'm excited about them. Maybe I'll post pictures some day?

I hope life is going well for everyone!


Day ?:
Weight: 134.4
%Body Mass: 31.2 (my first dip below 32%!)

No comments:

Post a Comment